WELCOME TO OUR NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS PAGE WWAA MEMBERS!
Keep up to date with all the events in the club by looking here every week!
WWAA are pleased to announce that we have a new Exhibition happening on the 6th May so get your paintbrushes (or pens) at the ready!!
We will be exhibiting at the West Wickham Village Day at Blake Park from 10am until 4pm.
This is a perfect opportunity for our members to exhibit and sell their work at an event that attracts an attendance of around and over 5000 people!! (Weather Permitting)
We know that this is quite late notice but this opportunity only arose recently and we couldn't miss the opportunity. It is also
a great opportunity for West Wickham Arts Association to publicise our club.
We also looking for members to help set up or steward our exhibition space on the day, so volunteers will be very much appreciated, it may take up only an hour your time and you can always enjoy the other stalls and performances happening on the day.
Lets just hope there is lovely weather on the day like we had over the Easter holiday!
More details on how to get involved will be announced in the club and online soon!
2. EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS- Could everyone please fill out the sheet with emergency contact details, this is really important that you do this for your own safety and for the requirements of the club. We had an incident recently where this information was required and it is vital
that you put either your Partner, next of kin or even a close friend. We need this information as sometimes we don't know who to contact on
3. DATA PROTECTION ACT- Could all members also read the Data protection act that is on the board and agree to it by signing the form. This will help the club keep all members informed about what the events happening within the club.
4. On the 1st of May there is Sketching event at Ightam Mote will be the first outing of 2019. If anyone is interested then please let Eileen Haden know. Click here for further info.
5. Please note that if anyone has missed the announcements for the week a new page has been added to the WWAA website if anyone wants to catch up on there.
6. The WWAA survey is now complete and your comments, ideas and suggestions have been gathered. Thank you to all the members that took part in this, all the points have been taken on board and the Chairman and committee will be reviewing these and we will try and implement all the best ideas quicker than Brexit!.
6 The WWAA Annual holiday is being organized by Mary Kendall at the University of Kent between 17th-21st July.
Cost is £240 per person with bed, breakfast and evening meal included. Details will be posted shortly on the WWAA website
and the Facebook page but in the meantime please contact Mary Kendall for further details.